Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen pix of the 2007 version of the Rav4?

Are there any spyshots available? :shock:

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Spy shots of what? the same truck as the 06? Chances are all they will change in 07 are some minor features and option packages.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dang...I thought they might follow the CRV and get ride of the spare on the back. I think it would look cooler without the spare mounted on the back.

I have scoured the internet, but could not come up with any pix of the 2007 model of the Rav4.

·
Registered
67 Posts
vroom2grow said:
Dang...I thought they might follow the CRV and get ride of the spare on the back. I think it would look cooler without the spare mounted on the back.

I have scoured the internet, but could not come up with any pix of the 2007 model of the RAV4.
That kind of thing is usually left to major model year changes, as in the '07 CRV. I wouldn't expect much change for the '07 Rav4, especially considering the short model year for the '06.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just in case you wonder what it might look like ...

Here is an image from some of the Italian sites ... not sure why these images exist or if the Rav actually ships without the rear tire in some countries? ...

but I like it. ... Looks like a matrix. hehe...

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nah, that must be an '06 Euro model, not the '07 RAV.

·
Registered
132 Posts

The copy with the picture basically says the only change is a 3 in longer wheelbase. But who knows if that is accurate? :roll:

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: 2007

RAVMAN said:
MoonRav4 said:
But who knows if that is accurate? :roll:
I know... it's NOT. That info is for the 2006 model :roll:
It was not even correct. They said US model will have 2.0 liter I4 and an available V6, while it's 2.4 liter engine (I4).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts