Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 rav4 sport, and I'd really like to replace the stereo with something that has an integrated Bluetooth compatibility. However, the OEM radio seems to have a very unusual curvature and shape to it so I am Not sure if there are any others. That would fit the rav4 dashboard?

Has anybody else successfully changed out their factory stereo for something more multifunctional?

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Almost any aftermarket stereo will fit with installation gear...and some stereos are direct fit...browse the forum or use the search function...you will learn lots...

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've installed a Kenwood DDX372BT. Connects to your steering wheel controls with a module (not the easiest thing) but requires two separate parts. Also has bluetooth. Anything with a double din will work.

It's a dangerous path to go down. It starts with a head unit, then speakers, then an amp, and then a sub... If you have any install questions just message me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just installed a Kenwood DNX692 navigation system in my Rav, (Bluetooth, backup camera, HDMI, DVD player etc.) also picked up a dash kit made for the RAV at the stereo place which has the curve just like the factory radio. Very easy install

·
Registered
420 Posts
I put a cheap unit from Crutchfield in because I wanted USB input for music. Was tired of dealing with burning MP3 CDs.

One word of advice, if you ever trade the car in, the dealer will want the factory stereo. So save it in a box.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts