Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone has the wiring diagram for the combination meter on the 09-12 Rav4?

I have a 07 Rav4 and I'm trying to swap in a 09-12 Rav4 steering wheel with the "DISP" switch and speedometer.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Here are the two pdf's that contain the combination meter (variant non-JBL and JBL). They have only the left side controls. Also I have the Taillight diagram that shows the dimming rheostat connected to the combination meter.
Unfortunately, I don't have the diagrams that have the "DISP" switch.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks I have the same diagrams for 06-08 but I cannot find anything for 09-12. Maybe I'll try 13 and up models Rav4 diagrams and see if the wiring are the same.

Also just got done replacing rear shocks and springs today. None of the nuts were rusted so I didn't have much problem but the only way to loosen the top shock's nuts was using an open ended wrench.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok I found the diagram for 2010 model. Looks like almost all of the connections going to the cluster are the same between the two. The DISP switch is hooked up to pin 18 on the 2010 cluster and is emptied on the 07.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Ok I found the diagram for 2010 model. Looks like almost all of the connections going to the cluster are the same between the two. The DISP switch is hooked up to pin 18 on the 2010 cluster and is emptied on the 07.

Can you save that and share here please?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts