Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today we bought a 2010 Rav4 Sport with the non-JBL, "XM Ready," single disk, factory stereo. When pressing the AM-SAT button the radio changes to SAT 000 or SAT 001 so I know there is an XM receiver present. How do I get the Radio ID number from whatever receiver is installed? Can I get it from the LCD display or do I need to find the actual receiver itself?

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,930 Posts
You should be able to hear music on the sample channel which is 001. Turn the knob to channel 000 and it will display your tuner ID. Use that to subscribe to XM.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you

You should be able to hear music on the sample channel which is 001. Turn the knob to channel 000 and it will display your tuner ID. Use that to subscribe to XM.

Thank you, June Bug, I appreciate it. I'm sure that is a common question, but I was not able to find it within a reasonable amount of searching/browsing the forums. Also, somehow I missed that when playing with the radio itself. Thank you much! I'm excited to be part of the Rav4 community.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,930 Posts
Thank you, June Bug, I appreciate it. I'm sure that is a common question, but I was not able to find it within a reasonable amount of searching/browsing the forums. Also, somehow I missed that when playing with the radio itself. Thank you much! I'm excited to be part of the Rav4 community.
No problem, and welcome to RAV4World! You can read about my exciting XM installation by clicking on the XM link in my signature below.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No problem, and welcome to RAV4World! You can read about my exciting XM installation by clicking on the XM link in my signature below.
Thank you. I checked out your installation. That head unit is the same one that came in our Rav4 Sport. So far I love it. I am getting ready to do an install in our '06 4Runner Sport so we'll see how that goes!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts