Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Have you done a search in the forum for TPMS reset, or read the manual? The search function here is very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: TEKSMRT

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,921 Posts
I'm having a hard time finding out where the reset button.
Not all 3rd generation RAV4’s have a reset button, I know my 2008 doesn’t. If you do have one, it’s mounted in a strange place above the brake pedal. And is really isn’t a reset switch:

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I have a 2010 RAV and have never seen a TPMS reset button. If all 5 tires are properly inflated and all 5 sensors are working, the light should be off.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I have a 2010 RAV and have never seen a TPMS reset button. If all 5 tires are properly inflated and all 5 sensors are working, the light should be off.
My 2009 does not have a reset button. Once the tires are properly inflated and the car is driven for a short while the light will go out unless there is a problem with the system, namely the sensor batteries reaching their end-of-life which is probably becoming an issue on Gen III owners who have the original sensors. If a sensor is to be replaced, the code number on the sensor should be recorded before the tire is installed. It makes programming them much easier.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts