Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 Limited feels left out!

No problems, no issues, only happiness! There must be something wrong!

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
No problems with my '11 RAV V6 Base with Upgrade Value Package either so far, and I'm pleased to be left out! But I don't have many miles on mine. Only not-so-fond feeling is with the driver's seat. Still, they may have to bury me in this one when the Good Lord calls time!:smile

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,716 Posts
Something tells me that 2011 was the sweet spot of the 4.3 generation! You guys miss out on all the fun of taking the RAV to the dealer for transmission replacement, water pump replacement, smart stop programming, and the endless host of "service campaigns"--I'm way too familiar with my dealer's waiting room!

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
Something tells me that 2011 was the sweet spot of the 4.3 generation! You guys miss out on all the fun of taking the RAV to the dealer for transmission replacement, water pump replacement, smart stop programming, and the endless host of "service campaigns"--I'm way too familiar with my dealer's waiting room!

Will have the joy of going through one of those dealer service department waits with the pending recall regarding the windshield wiper linkage, if Toyota ever devises a fix!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
No problems with my '11 RAV V6 Base with Upgrade Value Package either so far, and I'm pleased to be left out! But I don't have many miles on mine. time!:smile
I have 73K miles on my Sport 09 V6 and absolutely nothing major to report. Previous RAV4 was an '06 I4 with 122K and only one major repair (which was serviced so I could sell it) The repair was for some worn out rubber something in some arm somewhere. Forget. LOL. But she purred like a kitten too.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have the 8 year 100,000 warranty on my Base 2011 Rav 4. Didn't use it once yet. I don't drive often. It just passed 25K miles on it.

·
Registered
263 Posts
hope to join you problem-free guys soon, so you don't feel so left out... '11 coming soon, should pick it up on Saturday

1 - 8 of 8 Posts