Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 rav4, standard radio and the on/off control knob broke. I can no longer turn the radio off. The volume control works fine. Pressing the power button doesn't work. I have tried too pull the knob off but it is well attached. Does anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
760 Posts
I have a 2012 rav4, standard radio and the on/off control knob broke. I can no longer turn the radio off. The volume control works fine. Pressing the power button doesn't work. I have tried too pull the knob off but it is well attached. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Not to be rude, but you might get a better response if you posted the question in the correct forum year and thread:

·
Registered
8,112 Posts
If the actual on-off switch is broken it probably will be necessary to remove the unit for repairs, and it might be less expensive to replace it. There are uTube videos about how to do that. It might be worthwhile to contact a forum supporter such as this for repair/replacement suggestions and parts: 2012 Toyota RAV4 Stereo & Video Installation Parts — CARiD.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts