Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2012 Rav4 Sport, 3.5 V6, 2WD, Barcelona Red with Black Leather Interior only available in this combination on the Sport model.

Options include tuned suspension, Traction Control, Hill Start Assist, Stability Control, Premium Package, 18” Premium Wheels with brand new never used spare tire on premium rim, Wheel Locks, Moon Roof, Privacy Glass, Back up Camera with Auto Dimming Review Mirror, Body Side Moldings, Carpet Floor Mats and Rear Cargo Mat, Power Seats, Heated Seats, Roof Rack, Daytime Running Lights, Power Windows, Door Locks and Cruise Control, Keyless Entry with Anti-Theft System, Cruise Control, Tilt & Telescoping Wheel, AM/FM Stereo with MP3 Disc Player, Bluetooth Wireless Phone, Roof Racks, Towing Package with Hitch, Fog Lights, Rear Spoiler, Air Conditioning.

Tires have 45K miles left on warranty with free lifetime balance and rotate. Bosch Battery has one year left on Warranty.

Oil and filter just serviced with Mobil 1 full synthetic, new air filter, and just detailed. Has 66k miles and is in excellent condition.

I ordered this car and have babied it since new. Have pink slip in hand along with Original Window Sticker and Brochure.

Asking $16.7 which is way under book value. Located in Newport Beach. 949-310-6990

Attachments

·
Registered
419 Posts
Barcelona Red on a v6 RAV4, is pretty tough to beat...but non 4x4, does limit the buyers.

2012 Sport - Asking $16.7 which is way under book value.
^^ Got the 2wd $$ link, would appreciate seeing the valuation...I need current market educated.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
NADA

Check out the NADA used car guide which allows you to insert vehicle options with far more detail than Kelly Blue Book. As of today, NADA value for my car is $18200. Also, a significant group of buyers especially in warmer climates do not want 4 wheel drive because they don't need it, and it reduces gas MPG.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.