Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they are 18x7.5 with 45mm offset( stamped on rim itself) and I looked it up and they are 5x114.3

so they should fit unless something wacky. I have a v6 BASE 2006 rav4

the guy wants $250 with tires that are fairly good...although not right size..

Im torn about the wrong size tire part. 40 series might be way to small and look stupid.

im only considering cause they are $250 set...lol...

·
Registered
129 Posts
make sure the bore is the same or bigger than the rav4. i think it might be the same though since it's a toyota part. 250 for a set is good. if the tires are good, you can take them off and sell the tires only and buy new tires for the wheels.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
The rims are OK tho you might want to check the weight rating...the rav is much heavier...and those tires are way too small...not only would it look bad your speedometer would be way off and you would rack up miles much faster...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ended up buying the last set of oem Mustang silver painted Bullit wheels on ebay that were listed as 45mm 17x8 for $57 each shipped free. price was too good not to buy them. would make car look much better than stock wheels.

im not quite ready to buy tires so it was better to do it this way. bullitt style or torque style wheels look good on just about everything..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts