Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I was just wandering how the RAV4 looks like without the wheel covers on. I haven't attempted to remove it because it seems firmly attached to it do i need a type of tool? Just wanted to see a picture as well thanks!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Just put the winter LE rims with snow tires on my 2013 XLE. Haven't gotten around to putting on the hub caps. Looks pretty good to me, glossy black with same shape as the hub caps. Probably depends on the RAV4's color a bit. I will try to get a photo up tomorrow, too dark now. As far as taking off the hub caps, use both hands and get your fingers on to a couple of spokes and pull hard.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's pretty unique they don't look like the standard steel rims. They actually have a different shape and cool glossy look to it. They also really do look like alloys.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the look of the rim without the wheel cover. Just gotta add the centre caps and make it look OEM.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yes, definitely needs center caps.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Center Caps

Any ideas on center cap specs or where to get them? I too want to ditch the hub caps. Looks great with gray paint.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I am glad that I live in the south where I don't have to buy one set of winter tires and one set of summer tires. But when the summer heat hits, the cooler weather would be nice.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Anyone run without the wheel cover and center cap yet? interested to see what it looks like

See Post 5 of 8. That's a 2013 RAV3 XLE in Pyrite Mica with the standard steel wheels from a 2013 RAV4 LE, without hubcaps ( and center cap ).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts