Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen this silver add-on piece on a few Rav4's here in California. Anyone here know anything about this part? Or better yet, have it on their Rav? Part number#?
It fits on perfect and looks factory.
...I think it looks great and have been looking for it. The local dealer here says they've not seen this before.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Look at the 1st link. Instant engine upgrade sold separately.

Back to the subject - I think ABS plastic or polyurethane makes more sense than stainless steel if you are looking to protect your bumpers from the cars park in front or behind your car.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
has anyone tried it the front bumper? it looks like its only for asian/europe rav4 model. i'm only interested on the rear ones which looks sweet. i don't think they sold separately? thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So now I've been seeing this rear silver piece on this silver RAV4 on toyotas "summer clearance TV commercials"
Went in and showed the local Toyota dealer, they say it's in the commercial so it's definitely a factory Toyota part offered from toyota, but yet they still can't locate a part number for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
The parts department and I tried to look up tgis piece with no success. It is an OEM part (not cheap knockoff add on) part of the Outdoor package. Anyone have the pn#?

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've seen this silver add-on piece on a few Rav4's here in California. Anyone here know anything about this part? Or better yet, have it on their Rav? Part number#?
...I think it looks great and have been looking for it. The local dealer here says they've not seen this before.
lol so many in chinese taobao and so cheap so many kinds

·
Registered
32 Posts
kj20151022150603.png

kjk0151022150633.png

·
Registered
9,070 Posts
If these parts are ordered via Alibaba they're almost certainly made in China and so are very unlikely to be Toyota-branded parts. That would explain there being no Toyota part numbers.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Um no, ur confusing the china knockoff crap with the toyco oem parts. The oem are listed again as part of the factory installed outdoor package snd not as a dealer acccssory:

·
Registered
424 Posts
^^^^^

Somebody got ripped off. I notice that the 'Outdoor Package' includes 'All Weather Mats', then a couple lines down, $225.00 for 'Carpet Floor Mats/Cargo Mat'. Only problem is that it is impossible to use the 'All Weather Mats' at the same time as the 'Carpet Floor Mats/Cargo Mat'. It's either one or the other.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Part # For Rear Bumper Skid Plate Garnish

2013-2015 Rear Bumper Skid Plate Garnish that comes as part of the Outdoor Package is part # PZ325-42003, comes with everything necessary for installation, list is $749. ouch!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought the stainless steel Chinese version on eBay. I think it looks nice. They shipped it very well protected, I was impressed.
I've seen a lot of really cool looking ones on Alibaba, i'm just a little skeptical in dealing with some of these outfits from China. Did your entire process go well? You'd recommend it?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts