Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2013 RAV4 GX 2.0L
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried uploading the service manual, but site says no. :crying

Hopefully, Admin will see this and let me know how/where to upload it, otherwise, let me know if you want it and I'll arrange another upload method.

This manual is for the right hand drive NOV 2014 RAV4 GX ASA44 model, sold in Australia. Not sure of the overseas equivalents, but it should be fairly similar to the left hand drive MY.

I captured each page from the Toyota Manuals site (Paid)
Each page is in HTML, but cannot be renamed, as it will cause it's corresponding folder not to display it's data correctly

Each HTM filename tells you which part of the RAV you are looking at i.e.

'POWER DISTRIBUTION MAIN BODY ECU(for RHD) REMOVAL' etc.

Total ZIP file size is 184Meg.

Hope it comes in handy.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,756 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Tried uploading the service manual, but site says no. :crying

Hopefully, Admin will see this and let me know how/where to upload it, otherwise, let me know if you want it and I'll arrange another upload method.

This manual is for the right hand drive NOV 2014 RAV4 GX ASA44 model, sold in Australia. Not sure of the overseas equivalents, but it should be fairly similar to the left hand drive MY.

I captured each page from the Toyota Manuals site (Paid)
Each page is in HTML, but cannot be renamed, as it will cause it's corresponding folder not to display it's data correctly

Each HTM filename tells you which part of the RAV you are looking at i.e.

'POWER DISTRIBUTION MAIN BODY ECU(for RHD) REMOVAL' etc.

Total ZIP file size is 184Meg.

Hope it comes in handy.
Has anybody figured out how to make this work? Each directory seems to have one very uninspiring HTML file which can be opened in a browser and the rest appears to be web page junk. Doesn't look useful to me. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Steve

·
Registered
208 Posts
OK, so I'm not the only one who can't figure out how to launch this download as a package. Any hints?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Asking again.... Maybe Tomato123 had better luck. How do you launch it after unpacking the .rar file? The folder contains two 'types' of data: a few hundred folders, and a few hundred html (? I think... can't remember) files. I can open each, but don't seem to have the single file that ties it all together into a comprehensive package.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts