Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready to upgrade my Head Unit for an Android Unit. I've studied most of the diagrams and think I understand most of the wiring.

Only thing I wasn't sure of was whether my RAV already has a microphone for bluetooth calls. If so, I'd liking to understand the wiring for it. Or does the bluetooth connection simply use the mic on my phone?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It uses the microphone where the map lights are..
Thanks. Any idea where I find that cable in the existing harness, so I can use it with the new head unit's mic in?

·
0 Posts
I believe there is a thread on this (installing after market radios). And they talk about all the connections.
If you can't find it, I would pull down the map lamp unit holding the microphone and match the wire colors at the mic to the connection at the back of the radio.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe there is a thread on this (installing after market radios). And they talk about all the connections.
If you can't find it, I would pull down the map lamp unit holding the microphone and match the wire colors at the mic to the connection at the back of the radio.
Thanks again, though still haven't been able to locate in those docs. I'll see if I can locate on my own.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts