Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm new here and I own a 2015 RAV4 Limited. I would like to know how I can turn the front LED lights on as pictured below or are those lights an aftermarket addition? I have own the vehicle for about a year now and i have never seen those lights on before. Please help, thank you.

Attachments

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,729 Posts
Where are you located? If you are in the US or Canada, there are NO LED's there. The picture you posted is of a European RAV4, where these lights were available. This question has been asked and answered many times since the 4.4's came out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see, Thanx. I saw the lights on the Toyota website when I was shopping for the car and thought it was standard, but I guess not.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Many people are trying to install aftermarket LED bulbs in there.
The problem is that the cover behind that place is sealed.
I have a 2013 Rav4 Limited and am actually thinking of installing LED bulbs in there, even if I have to brake that darn cover!
I'll just have to find a product to seal and waterproof that area afterwards...we'll see...

Sent From the Edge of the Seventh Galaxy

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,729 Posts
Many people are trying to install aftermarket LED bulbs in there.
The problem is that the cover behind that place is sealed.
I have a 2013 Rav4 Limited and am actually thinking of installing LED bulbs in there, even if I have to brake that darn cover!
I'll just have to find a product to seal and waterproof that area afterwards...we'll see...
You might want to look at the pictures on this post:

http://www.rav4world.com/forums/123-4-4-general/100369-connecting-led-drl-4-4-a-post1021273.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts