Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Not sure if "corrected" is the right word. The "correction" seems to be hit or miss according to this popular forum; some believing it caused problems in other areas. Tons of pages discussing this : 2015 Honda CR-V Vibration at idle - Page 349

Most importantly is how poorly they've been treating their customers, most of them loyal, throughout the whole debacle, first ignoring it, then lying (saying it didn't exist) then going so far as to say it's normal. Then they came up with this convoluted three step fix that some Honda dealers were clueless about. Thankfully, I did my research and wound up purchasing a 2015 RAV LTD. I came thisclose to buying the CRV but I did my research and there were just too many nightmares, some that still exist.

There's a member here, purple43, who traded in his CRV for a RAV4 and couldn't be happier. He's a member of the Honda forum as well and very popular over there. He's lead many of the charges against Honda. You might want to ask him about Honda's "fixes" and just as importantly, if not more, Honda as a company and the treatment of their customers. There's a reason why their reliability has dropped significantly over the past few years. Too many blemishes and Honda has proven to be too untrustworthy. Personally, I'd stay away.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the great reply. Yes Honda letting the problem go for such a long time is not a good indicator. I owned a Toyota 4x4 in the past and was very happy with it, hopefully the RAV-4 will also be a great vehicle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts