Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Entune radio with the touch screen in my 2015 RAV4 XLE that won't play all my mp3 songs off from a USB stick.

It plays some songs correctly and moves on to the next as it should, but the odd song will only play the first couple of seconds and then stop, or won't play at all, and then stop playing all together.

Today I tried to convert all the mp3 songs that didn't play properly, and now all but one plays OK. Can't figure out why, they were originally within the correct parameters of the player settings. The converted versions are pretty much the same but now they play OK.

Has anyone figured out the one mp3 bit rate and sampling rate format that works perfectly all of the time? I checked with the manual and all of the formats they say should work, don't all of the time.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Any mp3 that is not protected/encrypted should work. And there is no specific format for the flash drive as well. Just format it normally to fat32 and copy your songs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Maybe double check the Bit Rate. using constant bit rate like 128kps,256kps or 320kps rather than variable bit rate.
good Luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts