Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have experience with the Koyo wheel hub bearing assembly below?

The partsgeek.com rep and the website state that these are OEM (Not OE). If this is true, this a awesome deal based on the quotes I'm getting from the stealership.

Plus there is a $15 coupon code when you spend more that $300: SAVE15

·
Registered
250 Posts
I have no experience with Koyo wheel bearing assemblies, but I’ve used Koyo bearings in timing belt kits many times without issues. And yes, I’ve read that Koyo is an OEM supplier to Toyota.

Reactions: Tacompa

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update...I ordered these parts less than 24 hrs ago from partsgeek and they have arrived at my front door. This is my first time using this site and so far I'm pleased. A little more information in the event that this helps others.

Toyota OEM part required for my RAV4: 43550-0R020 (~$300/hub assembly)

I received two hub assemblies from partsgeek for the cost of one assembly had I bought from Toyota. I'm sure if you shop around you might be able to find a better deal on this koyo part. I just hope these go on smoothly, are good quality and last.

The Koyo box has what seems to be the Koyo PN: 3DACF041D-3KR-AM. It also mentions its from Japan and notes the Toyota PN: 43550-0R020.
Font Automotive lighting Automotive tire Audio equipment Automotive wheel system

Here are a couple of pics of the actual hub assembly.
Automotive tire Wood Bicycle part Rim Automotive wheel system

Camera lens Camera accessory Lens Digital camera Cameras & optics

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone have the torque specs for this job? I'm planning on replacing them on Friday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts