Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just got a new 2015 xle. The dealer had me come back two days after purchase to get my floor mats which are great. But now that I'm home I notice they didn't include a cargo mat. I was just wondering if that was normal or should the cargo mat come with a brand new xle? Did everybody else's come with cargo mats? Thanks!

·
Registered
37 Posts
My floor mats included the cargo mat, and I believe the cargo mat is always included in the package.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply! I figured they should have put one in there especially in a new one. I'll prolly add weather tech mats later but I'm still going to give them a call tommorow about the stock one

·
Registered
258 Posts
The Toyota website said that you get - 5 piece premium carpet mat set - If you did not get 5 mats then you are missing one.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My 2014 XLE did not come with cargo mat. I added all weather OEM mat from Amazon for about $80. I like it. Keeps things from sliding around. FYI: Amazon sells all kinds of Toyota OEM parts at wholesale prices. Shipped from various Toyota dealers around the country.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts