Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a bull bar or brush guard that would fit and actually be useful on the 2016 Rav4

·
Registered
28 Posts
Bull bar depends what you want to use it for if you like to push people would help people across the stree, sure, for protecting you from an accident probably not

·
Registered
8,723 Posts
Brush/bull guards on unibody vehicles such as the RAV4 can make a frontal impact damage situation much worse as they can bend inward and more so at their upper part, causing considerable damage to frontal items which might otherwise escape.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brush/bull guards on unibody vehicles such as the RAV4 can make a frontal impact damage situation much worse as they can bend inward and more so at their upper part, causing considerable damage to frontal items which might otherwise escape.
I’m not saying you’re wrong however the Ford Explorer is a unibody vehicle. Every police owned Explorer has one now. I doubt that Police Departments across the country would put their people in unnecessary harms way. Granted their brush guards are very reinforced and made of good materials. Hence why I was asking for a recommendation of a good one, not a cheap quality one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts