Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, the RAV4 was finally updated for the China Domestic Market (CNDM).

From what I can see, the Chinese market still retain the pre-update model's Dual Moonroof, has different wheel designs (Never seen those in other markets.) & reverse lights on the inner taillights vs. the bumper (Taking its place on the Chinese-spec car are rear fog lights.). No Hybrid for China, only available in North American & European markets.

Autohome.CN link (In Chinese)-> ¡¾Í¼¡¿°²È«ÅäÖÃÌáÉý ÊÔ¼Ý2016¿îÒ»Æû·áÌïRAV4_Æû³µÖ®¼Ò
Official FAW Tianjin Toyota RAV4 page-> 全新RAV4�放 - 全线车系 - 一汽丰田

Of interest is the 360 degree PVM (Panoramic View Monitor) displayed on the 6.1 inch head unit (Just wondering, is this feature only fitted to models with the 7 inch system in the US?). Would be interesting to see if the genuine Chinese-spec PVM can be added into Aussie RAV4s or those without the feature (We don't get the 360 degree Panoramic View Monitor, even as an option in Australia. Looks like a useful feature!).

·
Registered
324 Posts
The dual moonroof would be nice to see in North America. The only reason I can think of why it isn't offered here is due to crash test regulations.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Shouldn't the rear fog lights be categorized as rear SMOG lights in China? :D

I'd like that option here in North America - the rear fog lights that is! :wink

1 - 3 of 3 Posts