Bought a 2 day pass to Toyota TIS and thought I would post the Entune TSB from April 4, 2016. If you have any of the problems below with your 2016 Entune system, you may need a software update. Attached is the full TSB, apologies if this has been posted before.
Some 2016 model year vehicles equipped with Entune™ Audio (version UU.10.48), Entune™
Audio Plus (version EU.10.68 or EU.20.05 or EU.20.08), or Entune™ Premium Audio (CU.10.71
or CU.10.72 or CU.20.05 or CU.20.08) may exhibit one or more of the following conditions:
- Swiping feature inoperative on APPs or Setup screens.
- Meijer Department Store is intermittently pronounced “Mee-jer”.
- Number of transferred contacts is not updated.
- Slacker skips 2 songs when using steering wheel controls.
- Starting Pandora via Voice Recognition is intermittently inoperative.
- Transitioning from BT Audio to Entune, no sound is output (iPhone and Android).
- FM mode will show the incorrect number of available stations intermittently.
- Voice Recognition will not start intermittently.
- Audio is intermittently not displayed on the home screen.
- Rumbling sound when no audio is playing.
- Intermittent “Message list could not be loaded” is displayed when retrieving messages.
- Audio information does not match between the Head Unit and Instrument Cluster.
- Instrument Cluster has incorrect display of XM channels.
- Panoramic camera view is intermittently inoperative.
- Scout voice guidance has rear speakers muted.
- USB Audio Playback resets after key cycle.
925 KB Views: 523