Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
The files above were downloaded directly from Toyota TIS. I splurged for a 2 day pro diagnostic subscription.

·
Registered
117 Posts
So in just finding this article now, and not knowing offhand what radio I have, how do you actually tell? I have a 2016 XLE with the Nav radio and all that, but without the JBL sub. So would that be Entune Plus? Doubt it would be Premium... thanks for any help... and sorry if I should know this...

·
Premium Member
6,158 Posts
So in just finding this article now, and not knowing offhand what radio I have, how do you actually tell? I have a 2016 XLE with the Nav radio and all that, but without the JBL sub. So would that be Entune Plus? Doubt it would be Premium... thanks for any help... and sorry if I should know this...
The Entune Lineup page shows pics of each of the head units.

Toyota - Entune!

·
Registered
117 Posts
I actually noticed one thing... not an issue... but with the Nav... I don't use it much but used it a few days ago, and noticed that it has a split-screen now, where the map is on the left, and a list of POI's and things are on the right. It's actually kind of annoying... and I couldn't figure out how to turn it off since I was driving... Has anyone seen this yet?

·
Premium Member
6,158 Posts
Not on mine, Nav is the same as it was before, in appearance and operation. What's changed is there have been no random reboots or connectivity issues with my phone as there were before, BT music not starting.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I actually noticed one thing... not an issue... but with the Nav... I don't use it much but used it a few days ago, and noticed that it has a split-screen now, where the map is on the left, and a list of POI's and things are on the right. It's actually kind of annoying... and I couldn't figure out how to turn it off since I was driving... Has anyone seen this yet?
You should be able to change it here. (p 269 of Nav manual) See attached

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
There is an option to turn that off in the nav settings. It defaults to on. I don't care for it when driving locally, but I normally leave the home screen on Audio/Weather/Nav so I don't see it. I like it when I'm on a road trip and not familiar with the services at the upcoming exits.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just purchased a CPO 2016 Rav 4 XLE. Am I able to update this myself? I have been having the random reboot issue happen while driving twice now.

EDIT: Posted too soon, just read the page before this one, looks like you can just update through USB. Thank you for publishing this publicly :)

21 - 40 of 76 Posts