Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still looks like the day I installed the film, it has remained crystal clear so far. It also made it very easy to clean bug stains off this summer. I am very satisfied with the product.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
55 bucks sounds steep to me. I purchased the 3M film bulk from Amazon, although the roll size I purchased was slightly smaller than the lens. I was able to align a smaller piece at the bottom of the lens and you can hardly tell that each headlight has two pieces of clear film. It was worth the $17 to trim and custom cut it to size. If you measure everything first you should have plenty for both headlights in one roll. I did purchase two rolls as applying it the first time I was unsure how well I would do. Here is the link to what I purchased, hope it helps:

https://www.amazon.com/Scotchgard-Clear-Paint-Protection--60-inches/dp/B004VG8DS0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1475176683&sr=8-2&keywords=clear+3m+film%5C

·
Registered
449 Posts
Did mine the second day I have the car. Bought pre-cut locally for CAD 50 including for fog lights which I didn't use. Prefer yellow tint for fog lights. Installation is easy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts