Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
The number I founcd for the 2016 is PU060-42S16-P1.
I don't find that part number listed for anything other than the 2016.

·
Registered
106 Posts
^^^with the subtle design changes of the 2016, I believe the guards changed as well. I order the same kit rdgrimes references for my 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
106 Posts
I used eBay. Found the lowest with free shipping. It was from a Toyota dealer.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yes, they are OEM. That is the same vendor on eBay I purchased mine from. Offered $65 and they accepted. Also just purchased side moulding as well from them on eBay.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thanks mojoe!

just ordered yesterday and waiting for it to come.

how hard to install?

do you need to take out the rear wheel?

I know the front you can turn it left and right but just wondering the rear mudguard install.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Thanks mojoe!

just ordered yesterday and waiting for it to come.

how hard to install?

do you need to take out the rear wheel?

I know the front you can turn it left and right but just wondering the rear mudguard install.

Sorry, just saw your questions. Very simple to install. I used a stubby Philips for the install. No need to remove wheels. 20 minutes tops.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I actually got the ones from the dealer, thanks to the 50% costco coupon from their auto buying program, but I noticed that the trim fittings removal is a pain and also that not all the holes line up (especially rear mudgards) - they gave only 4 clips and had to use three for front one - so left with only one for rear, wonder what I'll do for ones on the back and rest of them) - buy from autozone/advance auto - clips that is.

I fitted front Right, it does look nice though

·
Registered
241 Posts
I bought mine off Ebay and they were an exact fit. It only took me about 45 minutes to put them on. I didn't need to remove any of the wheels.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I plan on taking off the OEM mud guards and putting on a set of Rally Armor mud flaps...way better than the OEM crap. They actually flap...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts