Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new to the forum, I Am wondering if anyone here who has the 2016 RAV know if the fog lights are the same size as the 2015? H16..looking to match the LEDs and not sure if I should pick some up from Amazon.

I would like to stay away from HIDs as I fear it will not match the factory LEDs on my low beams.

Suggestions would be great!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
41 Posts
The 2016 Fog Light Bulbs appear to be the same 19W H16 bulbs as my 2013 Fog Lights.

Check out PIAA Plasma Ion Yellow H16 bulbs on amazon, these are 19W (same as stock) and should do the trick.

Don't put any 55W H16 in there, as they will melt the back of the housing.

My experience with Yellow LEDs is that they just are not bright enough to put any light on the road.

Robot Check

·
Registered
63 Posts
The 2016 Fog Light Bulbs appear to be the same 19W H16 bulbs as my 2013 Fog Lights.

Check out PIAA Plasma Ion Yellow H16 bulbs on amazon, these are 19W (same as stock) and should do the trick.

Don't put any 55W H16 in there, as they will melt the back of the housing.

My experience with Yellow LEDs is that they just are not bright enough to put any light on the road.

Robot Check
Do you have these pita bulbs installed on your rav4? pics of them on at night? I wanted to change out my bulbs but not sure how I like yellow

1 - 5 of 5 Posts