Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

It may be a while before I can get into the dealer to have the 15K service performed. The procedure on page 543 &section 7-2) of the user manual does NOT work. I can only get as far as the "Meter Settings" menu and there is NO "Scheduled Maintenance" option available.

Anybody know the correct procedure? BTW, this is a Limited with the color information display.

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
55 Posts
Unfortunately, I do not have this "Vehicle Settings" available in the Multi Information Display. Is this available only on certain models, only after the service interval message appears ?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Just went through this with mine this morning. I don't remember what the option was, but instead of selecting "meter settings," select the other option. That will lead you to the scheduled maintenance reset. Took me several tries to figure this out.

·
Registered
55 Posts
That is the problem, there is no other option. I went through all of them. It is not there.

·
Registered
103 Posts
That is the problem, there is no other option. I went through all of them. It is not there.

When I got to the point of selecting "meter settings" there was another option in mine. That is where I selected the other option.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I just watched this video https://youtu.be/A-IbL8YkFVo?t=148
It has this Vehicle Settings menu in the Multi-Information Display. In my European version I do not have it, so I can't see a way to reset the scheduled maintenance.
reset.JPG
Can anyone with another European version of the RAV4 Hybrid confirm if this menu is available in their car or not ? Thank you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts