Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,
Up until this week I was set on buying a 2016 tacoma. After stopping at the dealership, I ran into the rav4 and liked the way it drove.

My question is...aside from the rims of the SE model, are there any differences in the bumpers between the models?

I didn't get a good look when I was down there. But the salesman said that the front bumper on the SE model was different. When I'm looking at photos of the limited vs the SE, they look the same. It seems the only real difference in the exterior is the rims and suspension.

I'm mainly looking between the SE, Hybrid Limited, and Limited models.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts

Get the SE, it has that StormTrooper Look.

The bottom grill is honeycomb style and unique to the SE.
The suspension is different, different shocks and the tires are low profile 235/55-18.
You also get paddle shifters. The SE power seats are NOT memory, as the Limited are memory. (typo on the Toyota website).

·
Registered
81 Posts
Get the hybrid limited. The price premium to get into a hybrid is only about $750. Remember reading an article calling the rav4 limited hybrid as the best deal of any purchase you could made in 2015. A bit overzealous but certainly you can pay off that gas premium in a year or 2 tops - plus get more power. Win-win in my book.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts