Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm looking to lease a 2016 Rav4 XLE Electric Storm Blue, includes carpet mats, roof rack cross bars, tonneau cover and rear bumper applique.

This is the lease option: $3000k down (trade in equity) $250/month taxes included, 36 months with 15K miles annually. Is that a good deal?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Depends on what you want to do with the RAV4 when you done with it. $3K down, $250/month for 36 months - I'd say that's pretty typical for a $25K-$30K vehicle. It is AWD or FWD? What is the capitalized cost (ie, what do they think the car will be worth at the end of the 36 month lease)? What mileage allowance are you given - 10K or 12K or 15K miles/year?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Depends on what you want to do with the RAV4 when you done with it. $3K down, $250/month for 36 months - I'd say that's pretty typical for a $25K-$30K vehicle. It is AWD or FWD? What is the capitalized cost (ie, what do they think the car will be worth at the end of the 36 month lease)? What mileage allowance are you given - 10K or 12K or 15K miles/year?
The way its been going I will probably end up leasing again when its over. I finally realized leasing is my best option. I don't drive more than 12kish a year and I've never kept a car for more than 3 years. I was told the residual value after the lease will be $16945. Oh and its FWD 15K miles/year allowance.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Not a great deal

I actually am three months into my lease of an XLE Hybrid Rav, and I put down $3K and am paying $218/month. I had been on the market for a car for a while and hadn't even been considering leasing. I saw that Toyota had that offer one morning and by the end of the day I had the car!

So far, I really love it. Frankly, I did not like the non-hybrid 2015 when I drove it. I had eliminated the Rav from my list. Then I did some reading on the Hybrid and discovered the bump in power. I test drove it and found it much more powerful - it's still only 194hp and weighs a ton, so it's nothing like my V6 Solara was, but it's pretty great so far in a lot of other ways.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi all,

I'm looking to lease a 2016 Rav4 XLE Electric Storm Blue, includes carpet mats, roof rack cross bars, tonneau cover and rear bumper applique.

This is the lease option: $3000k down (trade in equity) $250/month taxes included, 36 months with 15K miles annually. Is that a good deal?

Get other rebates and use the 0 down option. Take that money and go on vacation

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
31 Posts
Get the Hybrid - $209/month this month

Sounds like you're looking for the XLE. The Hybrid comes standard in XLE trim and I just saw that Toyota is offering a $3.2K down, $209/month lease option in May. It's a slightly better deal than I got in March. They're pushing hard to get these cars on the road. I love mine so far - I wasn't even considering the regular Rav (I didn't like it's lower responsiveness - but to each their own).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts