Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
got the roof racks off, boy did getting those covers off to expose the hardware suck.... my software had the wrong part number for the rear brackets, so off to the stealership I go in the morning.

You can also see the body side moldings in this picture.

I have my door edge guards in color and mudguards in transit, they should be here this week

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
The RAV4 looks good naked. Would you be able to post some more about the challenges and what you did to get by them?

Thanks!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could not get the caps off, I actually put a small dent in the roof ( Dent Wizard will be by the shop at some point I will have them pop it out.) trying to get one of the covers off.

How did I get around the challenge of getting the caps off? I got my cut off wheel out and performed surgery on the covers.....

I'm never putting them back on, so I wasn't worried about them.

But seriously, even using the nylon trim tools and being careful I damaged the car. Yes I read several threads about how to remove the caps too before I attempted to do it. They did not want to release, so I went to plan B

·
Registered
72 Posts
got the roof racks off, boy did getting those covers off to expose the hardware suck.... my software had the wrong part number for the rear brackets, so off to the stealership I go in the morning.

You can also see the body side moldings in this picture.

I have my door edge guards in color and mudguards in transit, they should be here this week

That's exactly what I want with the body side molding too.

But of course a Blue one :)

And windows tinted

1 - 4 of 4 Posts