Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the XLE trim will have a base increase of $660 but include the TSS-P. I wonder what other tweaks will be made and how soon they will be announcing them.

RAV4/RAV4 Hybrid
The 2017 RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrid will feature Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) as standard on all grades. TSS-P includes includes Pre-Collision System (PCS) with Pedestrian Detection, Automatic High Beams (AHB), Lane Departure Alert (LDA) with Steering Assist, and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC).

Toyota Announces 2017 Prices on Select Models | Toyota

·
Registered
3 Posts
So if safety sense p is included on all the models how does Toyota justify the 3,000 difference between the xle and limited? Safety sense was a big chunk of the difference. The only other feature that means anything to me are the heated fake leather seats

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So if safety sense p is included on all the models how does Toyota justify the 3,000 difference between the xle and limited? Safety sense was a big chunk of the difference. The only other feature that means anything to me are the heated fake leather seats
This year the difference is 5K. It's up to the buyer to determine if the price difference is "justified".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts