Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2017 will have a new Hybrid Trim of LE plus.

A gas only trim of Platinum will be included with FWD or AWD.
This will include a new light blue color and will exclude black.
Heated steering wheel and foot activated rear hatch will be the new features.

·
Registered
449 Posts
This will be the Euro version?

·
Registered
846 Posts
2017 will have a new Hybrid Trim of LE plus.

A gas only trim of Platinum will be included with FWD or AWD.
This will include a new light blue color and will exclude black.
Heated steering wheel and foot activated rear hatch will be the new features.
Will this have the basic Toyota Safety Something standard?

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
So will the Hybrid "LE plus" trim be more option-loaded or less?

·
Registered
1 Posts
A heated steering wheel is a no-brainer as Canadian models have it as standard on the SE and the Limited for 2016.....now if only we could get the interior trim in anything but Black and Cinnamon. Toyota Canada no longer offers us Beige or Grey...and i hate black.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Or more colors for the hybrid (US market)?
Yes! Someone thinking like me! You've got your various shades of black and a blue that hurts the eyes. Boring! ;)

It's not that important to me but I won't be buying until September or later, so I'll see what's up in the 2017 lineup.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yes! Someone thinking like me! You've got your various shades of black and a blue that hurts the eyes. Boring! ;)

It's not that important to me but I won't be buying until September or later, so I'll see what's up in the 2017 lineup.

What is the expected release date for the 2017 Rav4?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm sort of waiting for the new models to come out and hoping that I can snag a deal on a 2016 XLE model. It could happen! ;) But I'm still not sure I won't go with a Prius instead.
I got 17% off of MSRP toward the end of Sept in 2015, I think it's a good time to put out aggressive offers and see what happens.

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
I got 17% off of MSRP toward the end of Sept in 2015, I think it's a good time to put out aggressive offers and see what happens.
I remember when we purchased our 2010. It was March 2010. The absolute height of the "Unintended Acceleration Toyota Madness."

Our dealer must have had 60 Base 2010's on the lot. We picked it up for $1,000 under invoice. I think Toyota was assisting dealers clear inventor, but I was never able to be sure.

Also, for just the month of March Toyota Financial was offering 0% with no charge per thousand financed for all terms up to, I believe 60m? We financed for 48 and never paid a penny on anything other than principle. It was free money so to speak.

I've never seen it since, and they cleared that lot in 30 days by a large amount.

Anyway, that's my only "Aggressive Deal" story. :wink

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'll be interested to see what features go into the Platinum model. If there are ventilated seats with perforated SofTex, that in itself might be worth it :laugh

Granted, I don't think I'll buy another Rav4, but ventilated seats is one thing I have sorely missed in mine.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'll be interested to see what features go into the Platinum model. If there are ventilated seats with perforated SofTex, that in itself might be worth it :laugh

Granted, I don't think I'll buy another Rav4, but ventilated seats is one thing I have sorely missed in mine.
I like the Softex stuff but I do believe that the cloth might be more comfortable for this reason in this case. I'm liking the XLE trim with the tech package. I won't get back home until mid September... Maybe they won't have any of them left by then.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I would love a heated steering wheel and real leather seats.

I have nothing against the Softex but I found several of my shirts get static after I drive my car.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts