Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
I'm confused. Why do you say the SE has a lower front end? Ground clearance is the same as far as i can tell.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have also made a note about that "Fat Lip" that some models have and others don't. Someone mentioned it was a Canada/USA thing but I still can't figure out which models and years have it and what don't.
I have a 2017 SE without the fat lip bottom pc. I would also like to know if it's possible.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Just letting you guys know but I have the 2016 SE and that lower front lip (silver thingy) is really hard to find because of its limited availability and it breaks easily too :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Can it be a Hybrid/non-Hybrid thing? It's not on the "add-ons"-list
Here's my hybrid:

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,729 Posts
Remi, it struck me while looking at the photo of your RAV4, there's almost no color there. If it weren't for the blue hose reel in the background, it might as well have been a black & white photo. The RAV4's here in N. America have amber lenses on the turn signals, parking lights, and side marker lights in the front.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,729 Posts
In Norway/Europe it's just the blinker lightbulb that's amber, and no sidemarker :) (caught in a blink in picture below, with the DRL on)
Yes, but here the lenses are amber, and the bulb is clear.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have tried it, ordered the lower bumper valance (chin) but the lower grille does not fit since i have an LE. And there is a gap on the underside between the valance and the radiator/engine splash shield. Anyone know the part number for this part that fills the gap?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts