Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to find a 2017 RAV4 with all the options I want. No dealer seem to have one. Will a dealer order one from the factory and up to what date can't this be done.
Thanks,
Bob

·
Registered
143 Posts
Trying to find a 2017 RAV4 with all the options I want. No dealer seem to have one. Will a dealer order one from the factory and up to what date can't this be done.
Thanks,
Bob
2017 special orders closed in May (somewhere around the 15th), they started accepting 2018 orders on 6/1/17.

Sent from my R1 PLUS using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,974 Posts
Thanks,
Bob
Dealers have access to all incoming vehicles in their area and can divert an incoming vehicle if the original assigned dealer doesn't have a buyer for it, my 2006 V6 was headed to another dealer, but it had what I wanted so it was diverted to my dealer from the port. My 2015 Ltd came from a dealer 250 miles from me in a vehicle swap, my 2016 Ltd Hybrid also came from a dealer 25 miles away in a swap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts