Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately, I was T-Boned by a drunk driver in my 2015 XLE last week. I'm still waiting for the official word from the insurance company, but it's more than likely going to be deemed a total loss. The little Rav did a remarkable job of protecting my passenger and I though, and for that I am thankful.

I have a Tundra as well that I am driving around for the time being, but will more than likely be replacing imy 2015 Rav with another Rav4. We're probably only 4 months or so away from the 2018s hitting the lots, so I am contemplating waiting for that so that it will be one model year newer. Any word on any changes for 2018? Looking at the 2017 lineup, I think the SE is the perfect fit for me. It has all of the options I want, and I love the styling. Is it likely that the SE will be carried over for 2018? I'm slightly worried it will be replaced with the "Adventure" module that Toyota announced, but I don't think that's very likely.

Thanks!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Unfortunately, I was T-Boned by a drunk driver in my 2015 XLE last week. I'm still waiting for the official word from the insurance company, but it's more than likely going to be deemed a total loss. The little Rav did a remarkable job of protecting my passenger and I though, and for that I am thankful.

I have a Tundra as well that I am driving around for the time being, but will more than likely be replacing imy 2015 Rav with another Rav4. We're probably only 4 months or so away from the 2018s hitting the lots, so I am contemplating waiting for that so that it will be one model year newer. Any word on any changes for 2018? Looking at the 2017 lineup, I think the SE is the perfect fit for me. It has all of the options I want, and I love the styling. Is it likely that the SE will be carried over for 2018? I'm slightly worried it will be replaced with the "Adventure" module that Toyota announced, but I don't think that's very likely.

Thanks!
Sorry to hear about the rav4 but glad to hear you came out safe. I had the same feeling since the adventure and SE sound so familiar except the adventure had black trimmed led headlights compared to chrome on the current SE, personally I would love a set of black headlights. Definitely a good time to get deal on 2017"model.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
I had a sport model and traded it in on a limited,did not like the sport suspension ride .
Much hard ride but if your ok with that its fine.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Adventure was advertised with tow package (optional) in auto show. SE is not even listed as tow capability on the current '17 brochure. This only a concern if you care about tow for your new RAV.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts