Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2018 RAV4 Available on Configurator

I didn't see a previous thread about this but my apologies if it has been posted before.

The 2018 RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrid are now available on the official Toyota website configurator.

https://www.toyota.com/rav4/

The hybrid seems to be available again in very limited colors and no Adventure in hybrid guise, yet.

The Adventure also appears to only be available in very limited colors specific to option packages selected, from what I've been able to gather, this morning.

·
Registered
86 Posts
The Adventure looks pretty cool but I am going back to a Tacoma real soon, I like the Rav but I miss not having a truck!

·
Premium Member
385 Posts
The Adventure looks pretty cool but I am going back to a Tacoma real soon, I like the Rav but I miss not having a truck!
Man, can I relate to that. :wink

·
Registered
234 Posts
Adventure can tow 3500 lbs, not bad.

The Canadian XLE version now have heated steering wheel (hybrid and non-hybrid). It's the only thing I missin my Hybrid XLE 2017.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Adventure can tow 3500 lbs, not bad.

The Canadian XLE version now have heated steering wheel (hybrid and non-hybrid). It's the only thing I missin my Hybrid XLE 2017.
Nice. Our 2016 doesn't have the touchless lift gate feature. 2018 will be the last year before the major overhaul so makes sense to get people what they really want. I would have loved to have bought a 2017 Hybrid XLE and save a few thousand dollars though the parking sonar should be handy for my wife and daughter.

The new Camry doesn't even offer heated steering wheels on the highest trims. :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
The adventure seems like a good deal even after adding the highest level package. The .4" lift is just enough to keep from bottoming out and destroying the down-pipe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts