Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my all weather mats the dealership accident installed. Asking $200 and pick-up. Will meet you anywhere in South Florida (preferably around West Palm Beach)

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have that as well. Just forgot to picture it. I'll update picture when I get back in town Sunday if anyone would like to see

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll post it in the next 2 hours. Sorry, have been pretty busy. I have all floor mats, cargo tray, and back liner. Stand by for picture confirmation. They were taken out of the vehicle the second I took delivery. They are brand new

·
Registered
539 Posts
I am close to you but already have the cargo liner and carpet mats. Do you have cross bars of non adventure hybrid to sell by any chance?

·
Super Moderator
9,909 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am close to you but already have the cargo liner and carpet mats. Do you have cross bars of non adventure hybrid to sell by any chance?
I don't unfortunately. Just the All weather mats. And an extra set of LED bulbs for the turn signals...if interested

·
Super Moderator
11,024 Posts
For some reason they stopped showing up for me. I know they were there previously.

·
Registered
2019 Toyota Rav4
35 Posts
Not sure these are still available, but if you’re interested in splitting the items up, I’m interested in the trunk and seat cover for the rear. Do you have a price for them?

I’m located in Boca, so shipping is not required.

Edit - I’m assuming this is for RAV4s without a subwoofer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts