Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for all weather floor mats for the 2019 Hybrid and I haven't had any luck. I called Husky liners today and asked them about their liners and confirmed that the 2nd row liners wouldn't fit a Hybrid. And they don't plan on making them in the future. Weathertech is also only available in the 1st row seats and the trunk liner. They couldn't confirm if they're planning on making the 2nd row for the hybrid. Multiple searches online and Amazon have been fruitless. It's just not available. Was anyone else looking for these liners? Also, it seems like aftermarket parts are far and few between for the Rav4. I was looking to put on a cold air intake but no one makes one yet. I'm just wondering if this is normal.

·
Registered
314 Posts
The Hybrid only just started selling in April (in the US at least) so I would expect the third party companies to make them eventually. Toyota offers them as accessories right now. The all weather liners package [complete] is $269 and they sell them individually as well.

·
Registered
244 Posts
The Toyota mats are the same for both the gas and hybrid. I confirmed this at a local dealership. The only difference is with the cargo mat, if you have a subwoofer or not.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Toyota mats are the same for both the gas and hybrid. I confirmed this at a local dealership. The only difference is with the cargo mat, if you have a subwoofer or not.
I thought the hybrid version has a bigger hump in the back seat. That’s good to know. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I thought the hybrid version has a bigger hump in the back seat.
The 4th gen had a hump, all 5th gen have the same interior layout, 2nd row seats lay down the same as well, there's no hump for the HV battery in the 5th gen. The only difference is with or without JBL for the cargo liner for both, JBL has a subwoofer that changes the cargo floor footprint on the driver side.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've been looking for all weather floor mats for the 2019 Hybrid and I haven't had any luck. I called Husky liners today and asked them about their liners and confirmed that the 2nd row liners wouldn't fit a Hybrid. And they don't plan on making them in the future. Weathertech is also only available in the 1st row seats and the trunk liner. They couldn't confirm if they're planning on making the 2nd row for the hybrid. Multiple searches online and Amazon have been fruitless. It's just not available. Was anyone else looking for these liners? Also, it seems like aftermarket parts are far and few between for the Rav4. I was looking to put on a cold air intake but no one makes one yet. I'm just wondering if this is normal.
I thought the hybrid version has a bigger hump in the back seat. That’s good to know. Thanks.
I thought the hybrid version has a bigger hump in the back seat.
The 4th gen had a hump, all 5th gen have the same interior layout, 2nd row seats lay down the same as well, there's no hump for the HV battery in the 5th gen. The only difference is with or without JBL for the cargo liner for both, JBL has a subwoofer that changes the cargo floor footprint on the driver side.
I bought the husky liners “non-hybrid” and the 2nd row fits without any issues. I like them better than the WeatherTechs in our other vehicles

·
Registered
39 Posts
If the floor liners have the same part number for Hybrid and Non-Hybrid, I don't see why the gas model rear liners wouldn't fit? If I had my XSE, I would order a set to try but still waiting.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
The OEM all weather liner part number fits all '19 models according to OEM dealer sites, so order the non-hybrid advertised liners, it's apparently carry-over nomenclature from the 4th gen which the 2nd row liner was different, cargo liner was also different, but not for the '19, they all have the same flat cargo floor, although the JBL with subwoofer equipped models take a different cargo liner.

·
Registered
244 Posts
If the floor liners have the same part number for Hybrid and Non-Hybrid, I don't see why the gas model rear liners wouldn't fit? If I had my XSE, I would order a set to try but still waiting.
I have an XSE and the OME all weather mats. They are a perfect fit.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I really like the look of the Aries ones. I’ll have to consider those. We have the 3D Maxpider on our 2016 Hybrid and we really like them.

I got the OEM ones for now. But on the 2016 the sides started to drop in. So I plan on replacing these soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have been searching all around for these as well. What is the verdict for aftermarket 3rd party 2nd row? Dealer is charging $270 for all weather mats — seems expensive and I heard they are not as good as the 3rd part liners
Thanks very much!!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
The OEM AW liners are far better than any aftermarket liners I've ever used . . .
The cargo liner covers the seat back, does it continue to cover sufficiently when the seats are down to keep a dog off the unprotected surface? And, will it fit over an existing carpet mat?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
About this Discussion
55 Replies
27 Participants
rav4awesomeness
Toyota RAV4 Forums
Rav 4 World is the internet's largest Toyota Rav4 SUV and EV online forum community. Discuss towing, modifications, and more.
Full Forum Listing