Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

First off, mods please feel to remove this post if these kinds of posts are not allowed. Just wanted to share this with the community if anyone else has interest.

I decided to custom design some raptor light inserts for the 2019+ Rav4 (see models in title). The inserts adapt the 2016+ Tacoma TRD Pro grille style lights to the RAV4 grille.

I've decided to post the inserts on Etsy so others can enjoy them as much as I have been. There is a discount code exclusively available to members of this forum, so please DM me if you are interested.

Link:
2019 Rav4 Raptor Light Inserts for LE XSE XLE Hybrid and | Etsy

Insert Installation Video:

Here they are in action:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats pretty cool. I like it. So i gotta buy the lights also for a 2016 plus trd tacoma. Do you know if it comes with all the necessary wiring?
Glad you like them! Yes, the lights would need to be purchased separately. I highly recommend the Seven Sparta brand on Amazon. They come with the add-a-fuse and wiring harness needed to tap into the fuse box. These are the ones I ordered, but they also have amber if you don't want white lights: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VT32SYX/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_XB7-FbVXJHZ3Q

·
Registered
97 Posts
I bought some from the etsy link. You mind showing the wiring is there a switch or does it come on with your lights in some kind of headlight splitter. I got the amazon part in my cart just curious

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought some from the etsy link. You mind showing the wiring is there a switch or does it come on with your lights in some kind of headlight splitter. I got the amazon part in my cart just curious
Sure thing! This is what I did, but there is no real "correct way" to do it. I found the 7.5amp USB2 fuse to be what worked best for me. They are on when the car is on.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Awesome thanks i have an idea of what im going to do now. Well a couple of options. I might just run a switch. Or just copy your set up. I got a couple projects going. This lockdown has me bored.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome thanks i have an idea of what im going to do now. Well a couple of options. I might just run a switch. Or just copy your set up. I got a couple projects going. This lockdown has me bored.
Haha I hear that! Looking forward to seeing the final result!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Since a few Canadian folks reached out to me, I'm just updating to say that these are now available for Canada orders via Etsy!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

First off, mods please feel to remove this post if these kinds of posts are not allowed. Just wanted to share this with the community if anyone else has interest.

I decided to custom design some raptor light inserts for the 2019+ Rav4 (see models in title). The inserts adapt the 2016+ Tacoma TRD Pro grille style lights to the RAV4 grille.

I've decided to post the inserts on Etsy so others can enjoy them as much as I have been. There is a discount code exclusively available to members of this forum, so please DM me if you are interested.

Link:

Here they are in action:
View attachment 161683
Hi all,

Link:

Here they are in action:
View attachment 161683
Hi I noticed you said Etsy would provide a discount to Rav 4 Forum members, may I ask for the code for the discount, thank you in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bro those inserts will save my life but they are sold out, are anymore coming? Or how can i get som, thanks in advance!1

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

Any chance you’ll be creating anymore? These inserts are the only reason I’m interested in the raptor lights. Please let me know, thank you!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi,

Any chance you’ll be creating anymore? These inserts are the only reason I’m interested in the raptor lights. Please let me know, thank you!
Hi there,

Yes we definitely are creating more. We restock daily, however they sell out rather quickly. A couple sets will be back in stock momentarily.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all,

Link:

Here they are in action:
View attachment 161683
Hi can i get a discount code? when will you have more in stock?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts