Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that the LE comes with alloy wheels while the gas LE does not. I am aware of the features that come with the XLE gas model but struggling to learn of what is different to the Hybrid model. It also seems like most XLE models are loaded with other features above the base package. I don't like paying for extra features and some I really do NOT want like a sunroof or heated seats.

What does the XLE hybrid typically have that the LE hybrid does not? Duel climate control, fancier interior finish on seats, fog lights? 8" vs 7" screen? anything else?

·
Registered
530 Posts
I noticed that the LE comes with alloy wheels while the gas LE does not. I am aware of the features that come with the XLE gas model but struggling to learn of what is different to the Hybrid model. It also seems like most XLE models are loaded with other features above the base package. I don't like paying for extra features and some I really do NOT want like a sunroof or heated seats.

What does the XLE hybrid typically have that the LE hybrid does not? Duel climate control, fancier interior finish on seats, fog lights? 8" vs 7" screen? anything else?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Dual climate control is standard on the LE, actually, and the 8" screen is part of an option package.

Here's the key differences:
  • Both LE options come standard (blind spot monitor, cargo cover)
  • Power driver's seat
  • Smart key
  • Automatic headlights
  • Fog lights
Then there's the tiny differences:
  • Sliding extensions on sun visor
  • Variable intermittent wipers
  • USB ports
  • Aux power in cargo area
  • Aesthetic changes (color options, color of the side mirrors, etc)
And last, there's additional options you can add:
  • Weather package (heated seats, rain-sensing wipers, heated steering wheel, leather trim)
  • Convenience package (moonroof, power lift gate)
  • Audio package (bigger screen, panoramic camera, upgraded speakers, anti-theft system)
All the models you will find on a dealer's lot will have at least one of the option packages. And the audio package only comes with the convenience package. The end result is they'll all have either heated seats or a sunroof or both, unless you custom order it. Or if you don't care about the other small differences, get an LE.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Projector vs Reflector LED headlights is one of the main reasons I got the XLE 2019 over the LE.
Features I love now that I have them... Smart key, Sunroof, and Key Fob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts