Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone happen to know the color temperature spec for the LED headlights on 2020 models?

·
Registered
"Chanel" - 2020 Rav4 XLE AWD Blueprint
40 Posts
I believe it's 6000k.

Reactions: BecauseICanTBH

·
Registered
2020 Rav4 Hybrid XLE + Cold Weather, Ruby Flare Pearl
106 Posts
I have the 2020 XLEh with LED projector headlights and the LED fog lights. The fogs are specified at 6100k, and the projectors are noticeably yellower comparatively. I bet the main headlamps are about 5000k, which will give much more useful light, even if it doesn’t seem as bright.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the 2020 XLEh with LED projector headlights and the LED fog lights. The fogs are specified at 6100k, and the projectors are noticeably yellower comparatively. I bet the main headlamps are about 5000k, which will give much more useful light, even if it doesn’t seem as bright.
The 2020 XLE hybrid doesn't have LED fog lights. It has LED headlights and DRLs, and halogen fog lights. The fog lights are very yellow compared to the main headlights, which are a bright white, so your post doesn't make sense. Where did you get these specs anyways?

·
Registered
2020 Rav4 Hybrid XLE + Cold Weather, Ruby Flare Pearl
106 Posts
The 2020 XLE hybrid doesn't have LED fog lights. It has LED headlights and DRLs, and halogen fog lights. The fog lights are very yellow compared to the main headlights, which are a bright white, so your post doesn't make sense. Where did you get these specs anyways?
LED fogs are a dealer option, and they’re explicitly 6100k: 2020 Toyota RAV4 High Performance Black LED Fog Lights. Intrusion, Tested, Visibility - PT41342191 - Genuine Toyota Accessory They’re also the only LED in the vehicle I could find a color temp for.

The halogen fogs are probably in the 3000k range (to be more useful in poor weather), yes, and that comparison would be much harder.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts