Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

For those who have purchased or ordered the 2020 Hybrid Limited, what Options did you choose?

• None, Limited Weather Package, Advanced Technology Package, Adaptive Headlights, Panoramic Sunroof

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to purchase a 2020 Limited Hybrid. I'm pretty sure I want the Limited Weather package mainly for the heated steering wheel. I'm not so sure on the advantages of the Technology Package considering the price. I like the idea of the Panoramic Sunroof but you need the Technology package to order this option. I don't think I have interest in the adaptive headlights unless someone can tell me why I might want this option.

I am curious how many of you ordered or purchased your 2020 Limited Hybrid with options and which ones.

Thank you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am currently looking for Limited and prefer stock with no additional options. But all of them come with at least one add-ons. Dealer said if you want no options it would be an order.

·
Registered
12 Posts
If I could've find the right 2019 on a lot I would've opted only for the technology package. The heated steering wheel and seat heaters don't do much for me but the advanced backup camera and rear cross traffic braking stand to pay for themselves by avoiding dinged bumpers, scraped doors, and parking lot accidents. The pano roof looks cool but it's not much more functional than the basic moon roof.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am currently looking for Limited and prefer stock with no additional options. But all of them come with at least one add-ons. Dealer said if you want no options it would be an order.
Have you checked cargurus.com? I see them without packages. You can always tell them to keep the car mats.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I could've find the right 2019 on a lot I would've opted only for the technology package. The heated steering wheel and seat heaters don't do much for me but the advanced backup camera and rear cross traffic braking stand to pay for themselves by avoiding dinged bumpers, scraped doors, and parking lot accidents. The pano roof looks cool but it's not much more functional than the basic moon roof.
You make a good point about the birds eye view. So the standard view is just the back or is there a camera that shows the front and back?

·
Registered
1 Posts
First post for me.

Last week I ordered a new company vehicle through our Fleet organization. I had a choice between a fully loaded Camry XLE Hybrid or a fully loaded Raw 4 Limited. The Rat 4 option list did not include the Weather package. When I asked about paying for it myself upfront, our company fleet manager had it added to our Rav 4 template. It already included the Pano roof, and the only option not included is the adaptive lights.

The fleet website says the factory received the order on 11/27. Anyone have a guesstimate of when it might get a Build date or how long before it's delivered?

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just bought a 2020 on Tuesday (only has 60 miles on it now) with the advance tech and cold weather package. I live in NE so, cold weather was a no brainer.

That is exactly the logic that drew me to the tech package - if the 360 camera keeps the wheels in better shape and makes parallel parking easier, then it's easily worth the money to me.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just bought a 2020 on Tuesday (only has 60 miles on it now) with the advance tech and cold weather package. I live in NE so, cold weather was a no brainer.

That is exactly the logic that drew me to the tech package - if the 360 camera keeps the wheels in better shape and makes parallel parking easier, then it's easily worth the money to me.
Would you mind posting what you paid? I think that is what I want as well.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'll have to look at the paperwork, but it was well under sticker due to a mistake at the dealer on a 2019 that I was about to buy.

·
Registered
141 Posts
2020 Limited Blueprint / Grey Int..... preferred it over blk or blk/blu I got the Weather. and had to pay sticker +500 relocation fee since it was the only one in the states with grey int. roughly 38K out the door.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Adaptive headlights take the headlight rating on the Limited Hybrid from POOR to GOOD. Otherwise even the LE hybrid has better rated headlights.

I find that hard to believe. My limited with LED non adaptive lights are aMazingly bright and clear. Maybe they’re rated poorly for glare or something else - but they’re a way better than halogen lights.

·
Registered
795 Posts
In canada there is only one version of the limited. And we don’t have adaptive headlight option.

Is you Limited only with the pano roof? I'm confused because in the US in some areas we have a Pano Roof no adaptive headlights made in Japan and a no pano with adaptive option built in Canada. You'd think that since the adaptive for the US are only made in Canada you all would be able to get them.

And I don't see why Toyota wouldn't make them standard for both of us to get the higher safety rating they bring.

·
Registered
114 Posts
My Rav4 Hybrid Limited was built on December 4th, 2020. The VIN number showed up in the computer yesterday! I'll take delivery the first week of January. I order my limited in Ruby Flare Red with nutmeg interior. I ordered every option except running boards. I particularly wanted the LED fog lamps and adaptive headlamps. At 70 years old I need a little extra light at night. The nice thing about ordering is you can get want you want not what just happens to be on the lot.
Bill

·
Registered
22 Posts
Wanted all options, but happily settled for pano, weather and tech. The 360 camera, ventilated seats (heated rear) and pano are my three favorite parts. Wish we got the cool headlights, but could not find one within 350 miles.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wanted all options, but happily settled for pano, weather and tech. The 360 camera, ventilated seats (heated rear) and pano are my three favorite parts. Wish we got the cool headlights, but could not find one within 350 miles.
I am after a configuration exactly like yours. I can find the weather and take packages but not one with a pano roof. The pano roof may not be a dealbreaker but I’d really like it.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I've been away from the forum and missed the close of the poll, but bought a loaded 2019 RAV4 Limited with every option except for Panoramic Moonroof and I'm glad I did. I especially like the Adaptive Headlights (great!) Premium JBL sound system, and Limited cold weather package.

If you are going to keep your RAV4 for awhile, you might as well enjoy the all of the comfort, technology and features that you can use and afford.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts