Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have 2020 RAV4 and recently I installed power folding mirror and it's working great. However, I've just noticed that there's an issue with rolling up/down the windows for the passenger and rear driver side. Both of them are not working if I try to do that from the driver control panel.

But if I use the panel on passenger door it does work normally (except that the continuous rolling function doesn't work) that same applies to the rear driver side. Now the weird part is that rear passenger window rolls up/down from the driver side correctly with no issues.

I've disconnected all of the mods that I installed and placed the original connectors back and still the issue persists. I've also tried to check if I messed up any wiring or damaged anything, again no issues as far as I can tell.

I don't wanna take it to the dealership as that might require me to undo all of the installations I did in the doors and it's kinda a big pain. That might void the warranty ?

Any help or ideas of what to check would be appreciated. Also is there a way I can find circuit diagram for that driver control panel showing what each wire is doing? that could be a starting point of what to diagnose..

·
Registered
36 Posts
I wish i have the full knowledge on how to attend this, but this is something new to me. I hope someone expert can answer you!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh and the fix is easy just do the following:
  • Roll the window all the way down and keep pressing the button for extra 3 seconds
  • Roll up the window and keep on pressing the button for extra 3 seconds
and done. now it should work from the driver side again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts