Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2020 RAV4 TRD Off-Road
10 Posts
Definitely looks like there's no radar cruise sensor compatibility with this, which makes it a tough sell even though it looks awesome.

·
Registered
2020 RAV4 TRD Off-Road
10 Posts
Looks like they added new photos since yesterday, but I don't see any way that they can integrate the radar on this.

·
Registered
2020 RAV4 TRD Off-Road
10 Posts
Yeah I don't think there's a way to make this work with the radar system as is, which is unfortunate because it's super cool. It can't go underneath the Toyota lettering because that's where the front camera for the 360 system is.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yeah I don't think there's a way to make this work with the radar system as is, which is unfortunate because it's super cool. It can't go underneath the Toyota lettering because that's where the front camera for the 360 system is.
They should have spent the extra time to do a proper mounting area for the radar sensor since the Tacoma and the RAV4 use the same one they could have made the bottom portion detachable

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
208 Posts
looks cool w the raptor lights but for $300 something could be done about the center. need to buy letters or vinyl stickers. waiting for more aftermarket parts vehicle still too new. imho the taco vinyl looks better minus the silver rivets

1 - 20 of 23 Posts