Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Having the same issue with the 2020 Rav 4 Premium. Went to dealership and they said Toyota was aware of the issue and I would have to wait for a recall. My response was so everytime I want to start my car im going to have to get a jump from roadside assistance? He replied I guess so I dont know?? Just the kind of terrible response you can expect from a dealer. I opened a case with corporate and will make a huge fuss until they find some sort of resolution for this issue. Waiting to hear back from a customer service manager and then will take next steps. Frustrating to say the least Toyota has had such a good track record for producing reliable cars and trucks. I should have known better to buy anything associated with the year 2020.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah, after complaining to corporate I recieved a call back from the dealer saying to bring it back in and that Toyota provided them with a possible solution. They are giving me a loner in the meantime. I will post when I get my car back from the dealer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
There is no recall. Just get the software update mentioned here. Just for added insurance tell them that your SOS light is RED.
Yeah, after complaining to corporate I recieved a call back from the dealer saying to bring it back in and that Toyota provided them with a possible solution. They are giving me a loner in the meantime. I will post when I get my car back from the dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts