Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Add me to the list of new owners that purchased a jump pack. 2020 XLE RAV4 with XLE Weather Package / XLE Convenience Package. Had it 3 weeks, around 2100 miles. Bought new, I drive a lot. Last weekend, had to hook the charger up because RAV4 wouldn’t start. Wouldn’t do anything, charged and fine so far..... first Toyota, just want it to be as dependable as the one I traded in!!!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I feel your pain. My first Toyota, I don't trust it to start every time (dead battery in first 2000ish miles). Only issue so far, and I am hoping it was a one off.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Add my 2020 gas XLE to the list...almost 1 year old and at about 5000 miles. Battery drained overnight, oddly just after I got a letter and email that my Toyota connected services (with I never use or activated) were being extended. Went to the dealer appointment this morning with T-SB-0021-20 printed out and mentioned that the internets are filling up with dead Rav4s. They did the firmware update and my 1 year service at the same time. Said they found no explanation for the battery drain...schooled me on accessory mode etc.....we will see how it goes from here...will probably look into picking up a jump pack battery.
I wish I only drove 5K a year!!! Picked up a NOCO GB70... overkill for the RAV4, but hopefully I use it helping others more than myself.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Wow...I was hoping to keep it under $100....there are so many choices there. Is NOCO a top choice brand for these?
Look at the NOCO GB40. Just bought mine when RAV died in my driveway, honestly haven’t used it yet. That brand has really good reviews online. That’s what sold me.

Reactions: Roqdawg
1 - 4 of 4 Posts