Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firs time poster, and first time Rav4 owner. Absolutely love it. It seems like I'm driving a robot. However, the dealership was not able to activate my remote services. Toyota SOS people said everything looks good on their end. However, when I login it says "remote services expired". This is a brand new vehicle, off the lot 4 days ago. I have uninstalled the app, deleted and readded my vehicle, yet nothing gets the app to say my subscription isn't expired. And yes, when I click on Renew it says everything is valid through 9/10/22. Any suggestions?

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Firs time poster, and first time Rav4 owner. Absolutely love it. It seems like I'm driving a robot. However, the dealership was not able to activate my remote services. Toyota SOS people said everything looks good on their end. However, when I login it says "remote services expired". This is a brand new vehicle, off the lot 4 days ago. I have uninstalled the app, deleted and readded my vehicle, yet nothing gets the app to say my subscription isn't expired. And yes, when I click on Renew it says everything is valid through 9/10/22. Any suggestions?
My new RAV4 did the same thing, or something similar. But my salesman at the dealer got SOS to people to get it going. I would try SOS again.

·
Registered
2020 Limited AWD - Blizzard Pearl/Black
554 Posts
You can push the SOS button in your Rav4 and let it call the Toyota call center. I had to do that on my 2019 XLE and they were able to fix it, although it took 2 calls to get a person who understood the problem.

My 2020 everything was good when I bought it.

Good luck!

·
Registered
2021 RAV4 XSE Hybrid
34 Posts
I guess it takes a week for the rav to be finally registered in the Toyota cloud. In other words, the cloud finally cleared.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts