Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just left the dealer a few hours ago with a deposit placed for a 2022 Hybrid XSE which should be in about 2 weeks.
Kinda strange since I see nothing on Toyota website, but they are being allocated as soon as next week, (and this is the South East region I am talking about).
The VIN starts with a J, and order date of 12/2021.

It looks like the XSE Hybrid base model's price has gone up from $34,850 to $35,055.
The 2022 infotainment screen is now 9 in. vs 8 in. in the 2021. No more fog lights, but instead there are verticle accent light similar to the Prime. New headlight design (I hope!), but not sure about the wheel design. USB-C charge ports replace USB-A in the center console and rear passenger.

I also saw that they have XLP trim, which I assume to replace the XLE Premium (?!).

Font Number Parallel Paper Document

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just left the dealer a few hours ago with a deposit placed for a 2022 Hybrid XSE which should be in about 2 weeks.
Kinda strange since I see nothing on Toyota website, but they are being allocated as soon as next week, (and this is the South East region I am talking about).
The VIN starts with a J, and order date of 12/2021.

It looks like the XSE Hybrid base model's price has gone up from $34,850 to $35,055.
The 2022 infotainment screen is now 9 in. vs 8 in. in the 2021. No more fog lights, but instead there are verticle accent light similar to the Prime. New headlight design (I hope!), but not sure about the wheel design. USB-C charge ports replace USB-A in the center console and rear passenger.

I also saw that they have XLP trim, which I assume to replace the XLE Premium (?!).

View attachment 175212
You can go to the Canada Toyota website to see the newly designed wheels for XSE model. They look the same as the Limited but in black. My Limited is supposed to be built tomorrow, however starting to think it may get pushed back as there is no information yet from Toyota on the 2022 (US site). My sales person also said they have cars with build dates from 3 weeks ago that have not been built.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can go to the Canada Toyota website to see the newly designed wheels for XSE model. They look the same as the Limited but in black. My Limited is supposed to be built tomorrow, however starting to think it may get pushed back as there is no information yet from Toyota on the 2022 (US site). My sales person also said they have cars with build dates from 3 weeks ago that have not been built.
Thank you for the tip!
Now I am questioning the ETA they provided now. We'll see I guess

·
Registered
36 Posts
Received an update from my dealer and my 22 Rav4 Hybrid Limited is expected to be arriving between Jan 8th to Jan 13th. Has anyone else received there expected delivery dates?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Where are you folks located? I put a deposit down to get on a wait list at one dealer, and deposit at another where we were able to actually put in an order. Both saying 2-3 month wait. I'm in the SF Bay Area, California.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Where are you folks located? I put a deposit down to get on a wait list at one dealer, and deposit at another where we were able to actually put in an order. Both saying 2-3 month wait. I'm in the SF Bay Area, California.

Atlanta, GA.
The dealers over here have listed 2022 for weeks with VIN included. We didn't submit an order. We simply asked them which one they have coming in. They showed us several info sheets, and we just picked out the one we want.

·
Registered
NC '19 Rav4 Hybrid Limited, Entune 3.0, Adaptive Headlights, Advanced Technology Package
1,849 Posts
You can go to the SET web site and enter your zip code and all cars that are allocated to dealers within 25-50-100 miles will be shown. South East area only folks.

Toyota RAV4 Hybrid | 2021 – View Models, Prices, and Specs.

Select inventory and you will be asked for your zip code. I don't know if those cars already are sold or not but there aren't a lot of them, in my case maybe about 4 per dealer through the second week of February and that includes '21s and '22s. That is around 1 a week.

·
Registered
2020 Rav4 XSE
132 Posts
I haven't seen any 2022 model on the road yet (as of Jan 5th '22)...
Claude.:confused:

Reactions: RaymondC28

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well, just a quick update not that anyone asked lol... My salesman called me today to let me know our order got picked up and will go into production Jan 24th, expecting it first or second week of February. He was supposed to email me the spec sheet with the production date on it but still nothing yet. We'll see when I get it, and if that timetable holds true.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well, just a quick update not that anyone asked lol... My salesman called me today to let me know our order got picked up and will go into production Jan 24th, expecting it first or second week of February. He was supposed to email me the spec sheet with the production date on it but still nothing yet. We'll see when I get it, and if that timetable holds true.
Take a pic of the sheet, send it this way, what trim you got?

·
Registered
2021 RAV4 XLE Premium Hybrid
537 Posts
That was my experience too. I ordered an XLE Premium hybrid at the end of May, in a couple of weeks got a production date of July 24, and it was delivered in mid-August. About three months total time.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts