Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Limited Hybrid
167 Posts
Sorry I can't help but I sure wish the Cavalry Blue was offered on the Limited.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Congrats. That was quick! I put my deposit down on May 20 and haven't even heard anything about allocation yet
Unfortunately, all dealers are different...been waiting myself for 3 months as of now for an XSE and my dealer doesn't know when it may be delivered. Have heard stories of some luck people who happened to be in the right place at the right time and found something immediately. Hoping you are in the latter group instead of the former...like me : (

Best of luck...hoping you get what you want as fast as possible.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are your choices pretty open or are you wanting a specific color/trim/options etc?
Cavalry Blue in the SE trim but the dealer gave me a paper with options of SE Convenience package, SE Weather package and All weather liner package and said that would be how it came. Which is weird since I have never gotten allocation yet.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Cavalry Blue in the SE trim but the dealer gave me a paper with options of SE Convenience package, SE Weather package and All weather liner package and said that would be how it came. Which is weird since I have never gotten allocation yet.
Most SE are coming that way so thats probably why they quoted it out in that manor. If you dont have a temp vin/perm vin then its probably not allocated yet

·
Registered
2022 Blizzard Pearl RAV 4 XSE Hybrid
15 Posts
Unfortunately, all dealers are different...been waiting myself for 3 months as of now for an XSE and my dealer doesn't know when it may be delivered. Have heard stories of some luck people who happened to be in the right place at the right time and found something immediately. Hoping you are in the latter group instead of the former...like me : (

Best of luck...hoping you get what you want as fast as possible.
That’s exactly how we found our 2022 Blizzard Pearl XSE…. discovered a friend knew the sales manager, who said they had 1 unsold allocated vehicle due in 2 weeks & it was loaded with everything we wanted in our first choice color. Put a deposit down quickly and had the car 2 weeks later. We still can’t believe it happened so quick and we got so lucky. We’ve been loving every mile since.

·
Registered
76 Posts
That’s exactly how we found our 2022 Blizzard Pearl XSE…. discovered a friend knew the sales manager, who said they had 1 unsold allocated vehicle due in 2 weeks & it was loaded with everything we wanted in our first choice color. Put a deposit down quickly and had the car 2 weeks later. We still can’t believe it happened so quick and we got so lucky. We’ve been loving every mile since.
That was an awesome find! Lucky indeed. Mine is supposed to be at the dealer today but I have a feeling the ETAS arent gonna be even close to accurate with all the shipping woes these days.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just picked mine up two days ago. I put a deposit on it around the beginning of June(dealer had allocation), was manufactured in Kentucky the first week of July and got to the dealer on 7/18.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Great news! Finally got my allocation. Added an XSE in Cavalry Blue as an either/or to my preference and 1 week later got an allocation for the XSE. Which is fine because all these months waiting and thinking about it, I think I like the XSE better. I have a build date of August 15. My temporary Vin starts with a 4. Does this mean it will be built in Kentucky? Also can someone please tell me the best way to track the process of my car?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts