Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When the car is going from downhill to flat grade, under braking, with some side to side rocking, and under 10 mph, there is a rattling noise under the radio / front passenger area. The rattling seems to cause a small reduction in speed as if something is pulling the car back. It happens only in that situation / car position.

Other than that, car performs normally. I’ve looked under the car and all the underbody covers are fastened on and look normal.

Has anyone else experienced this?

·
Registered
2022 RAV4 SE Hybrid Calvary Blue
16 Posts
We have a 22 RAV4 Hybrid SE, we have not had the situation.
But my wife told me there is a little noise coming from the passenger's side seat belt area wen she was driving on the highway, not sure what is the cause. Will need to look more carefully...

·
Registered
449 Posts
We have a 22 RAV4 Hybrid SE, we have not had the situation.
But my wife told me there is a little noise coming from the passenger's side seat belt area wen she was driving on the highway, not sure what is the cause. Will need to look more carefully...
Had a noise on the passenger side seatbelt area, the Belt had twisted and the metal buckle on the belt was hitting the plastic part of the pillar. Untwisted it and the noise went away.

·
Registered
2022 RAV4 SE Hybrid Calvary Blue
16 Posts
Had a noise on the passenger side seatbelt area, the Belt had twisted and the metal buckle on the belt was hitting the plastic part of the pillar. Untwisted it and the noise went away.
Thanks for the input, we checked the belt, but found nothing wrong with it...
When I was sitting on the passenger side, I heard nothing though. So perhaps it is a false signal...I hope

1 - 5 of 5 Posts