Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

First time question asker here. I am installing the hatch lights on my 22 rav4. Unfortunately I realized at the end of the install that the connector from the light harness to the cargo light are different. Does anyone know of any adapters?
No wonder they all say 2019 to 2021! Whoops. Otherwise I may just splice in.

Thank you!
Hood Gear shift Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
155 Posts
Ah I appreciate the response. I checked the connector for the cigarette lighter but it was slightly different. I also learned how to access the battery funnily enough. But my lights unfortunately still need some sort of adapter. View attachment 181502
Did you try to remove the cargo light and see the connector?

looks like the same as what I have for the cargo light. 2021 XSE
Flash photography Gesture Finger Automotive design Gadget

·
Registered
'22 XSE Hybrid | Silver Sky
276 Posts
If you got them from Amazon, I talked to the company and they said it would be about 1 month before they came out with the '22 version.

I found them on CarTrimHome for the '22 version, I was browsing around there and saw they had them for '22, so I purchased them. Wait for them to arrive. I'll check the plug before I take everything apart.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you got them from Amazon, I talked to the company and they said it would be about 1 month before they came out with the '22 version.

I found them on CarTrimHome for the '22 version, I was browsing around there and saw they had them for '22, so I purchased them. Wait for them to arrive. I'll check the plug before I take everything apart.
Oh interesting. Please let me know how that goes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Any update on the one that you got?

·
Registered
'22 XSE Hybrid | Silver Sky
276 Posts
angelsrav4, I got them last week and installed them. They work fine, no cutting and splicing of wires.

I believe I posted photos in the "What did you do to your RAV today" thread.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts